HSHacks IV is the largest high school hackathon.
This year, HSHacks will be taking place at Amazon Web Services office in East Palo Alto.
We're looking forward to seeing you!
Individuals that are enrolled in high school or homeschooled and between the ages of 13 to 18 are allowed to enter this hackathon.
$5,036 in prizes
- 4 Fader Stealth Drones
- 4 Amazon DeepLens Cameras
- 4 Philips Somneo Sunrise Wake Up and Sleep Therapy Lights, HF3650/60
- 4 Amazon Echo Dots
- 4 $75 Amazon Gift Cards
- 4 Magnetic Bluetooth Speakers
- 3 Beartooth Smart Walkie Talkies (Talk, Text, & Offline Maps)
- 4 Art of Problem Solving $25 Certificates
- 4 3-month humble bundles
- 4 Sketch Licenses
Best App Built Using the Hasura GraphQL Engine
The Hasura GraphQL engine gives you instant realtime GraphQL APIs on a new or existing Postgres database. The best app built using the Hasura GraphQL Engine will win a 100$ Gift coupon from Amazon.
Best .tech Domain Hack
- $150 prize from .tech domains
Best Beginner Hack
- 4 Think Boards
Best Repl.it Hack
- 1 Year Haxxor Subscription
- Repl.it Swag
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
How to enter
To enter, please register at our website, hshacks.com.
HSHacks IV Judges
Originality and Innovation
Potential Positive Impact
User Interface & Design